JULY 4-5, 2015 SUBIC BAY SOPRTSFISHING TOURNAMENT

by admin posted Jun 27, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

PHILIPPINE GAME FISHING FOUNDATION, INC.

Room 1104 Prestige Tower Condominium

F. Ortigas Jr. Road., Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Email:  pgff1940@yahoo.com

SUBIC BAY SOPRTSFISHING TOURNAMENT

Subic Bay, Zambales

JULY 4-5, 2015

ELIGIBILITY: PGFFI Members (Annual dues must be updated to participate. Non-PGFFI Members must add P 2,000.00 to entry fee.

REGISTRATION: PGFFI Office, Ask for Roland Zamora Tel nos. (02) 634-9187.

TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEE: P1,500.00 per angler. NOTE: Board & Lodging, food, boat rental, ARE ON ANGLERS ACCOUNT.

Payments can be made through SECURITY BANK (any branch) Deposit to PGFFi current account # 0273-025674-001 and fax a copy of  your deposit slip with the registration Form to PGFFI at Fax no. 634-9187.

ACCOMODATIONS: Anglers can book their own Hotel of their choice. This wiil be on your account.

FOOD: No free food during the tournament. Breakfast, pack Lunch and dinner will be provided by the angler.

LOCAL BOAT RENTAL: For those who would like to rent a local boat please contact Roland Zamora for coordination

TOURNAMENT BASE: GERRY’S GRILL RESTAURANT

SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES:

July 4, 2015 (Saturday) 5:30am Briefing

July 4, 2015 (Saturday) 6:00 am – 5:00 pm First day Fishing

July 5, 2015 (Sunday) 6:00 am – 2:00 pm Second day Fishing

METHOD OF FISHING: TROLLING, POPPING & JIGGING BOTTOM

LINE & TACKLE: For Trolling 50lb. IGFA Line Maximum, for Jigging PE#6 max

QUALIFYING FISH : Minimum of 1kg.

FISHING AREA: Subic Bay area up to Grande island

SAFETY: All anglers must WEAR A LIFE VEST upon boarding the boat.

GARBAGE:  Trash should be kept on board the boat and properly disposed. Make boatmen aware of this requirement.

FOOD & DRINKS:  No alcoholic drinks onboard the boats.

TOURNAMENT RULES: “PGGFI General Tournament Rules and Guidelines”

TOUNAMENT DIRECTOR: RICO GUECO

TROPHIES:

CHAMPION TEAM

1ST Runner –up Team

2nd Runner-up Team

Heaviest Fish

(Board of Stewards and Marshals will be named before the tournament).

PHILIPPINE GAME FISHING FOUNDATION

Telefax no. (02) 634-9187

ENTRY FORM AND WAIVER

Please accept me/us participants in the

SUBIC BAY SPORTSFISHING TOURNAMENT

Subic Bay, Zambales

July3-4, 2015

I/We hereby agree to abide by its rules, regulations and guidelines and I/We hereby waive any claims for liability and/or damages of any kind and nature whatsoever against the Philippine Game Fishing Foundation the Tournament Sponsor(s), or anyone acting in their behalf and with their authority, for any accident or mishap that may occur to me/us during or as a consequence of the tournament. I/We agree to accept as final the decision of the Board of Stewards. Herewith is my/our Entry Fee P_______ per participant.

CONFORME:

Signature

Articles

1 2