Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Imag6.jpg

INTER-CLUB BASS FISHING TOURNAMENT

Pantabangan, Nueva Ecija

January 23, 2016

REGISTRATION: PGFF Office, Ask for Roland Zamora, PGFFI office, Tel. Nos. 634-9187or

0927-3207261.

TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEE: P 1,000.00 per angler. Team Entry Fee is P. 5,000.00 per team.

NOTE: Participants are automatically registered for both individual and team category, provided that in the team category, they should reach the minimum number of anglers to qualify as a team.

NOTE: Each team shall be comprised of a minimum of three (3) anglers and a maximum of six (6) anglers. Anglers with less than 6 members shall complete the P. 5,000.00 Entry Fee per team.

NOTE: No limit on the number of teams each club can send.

NOTE: Board and Lodging and Food are on Anglers Account. Please provide your own packed lunch and please prepare packed lunch for your bangkeros and helpers.

NOTE: Registration can be made to your own clubs. Please do so ahead of time and all clubs should submit the names and pictures of their anglers and teams for ID preparation by January 15, 2016.

DEADLINE : January 15, 2016 will be the last day of payment for the Tournament fee.

TOURNAMENT BASE: Intang

ACCOMODATION: Anglers who would like to stay at Dela Merced call Roland Zamora for room reservations.

TOURNAMENT: Schedule of Activities   

-Jan. 23  (Saturday) 4:30 am- Briefing

-Jan. 23  (Saturday) 5:00 am to 5:00 pm – Fishing Hours                             

-Jan. 23  (Saturday) 7:00pm- Awarding/Socials  

LINE & TACKLE: Open Line

QUALIFYING CATCH: 10 inches minimum to qualify

ONLY FIVE (5) BEST LARGEST BASS per Team TO QUALIFY

LARGEST BASS MINIMUM OF 1KG.TO QUALIFY

SAFETY: All anglers must WEAR A LIFE VEST upon boarding the boat.

TOURNAMENT RULES: BASS Tournament Rules shall apply.           

Maximum of three (3) in a boat, Only Anglers are allowed to fish

No hand line fishing is allowed, One rod & reel on water /angler at a time/boat

METHOD:  CASTING, TROLLING, DRIFTING No fresh or live baits allowed.

TOURNAMENT SPONSOR: PGFF

BOARD OF STEWARDS: PGFF Tournament Director and a representative from each Club.

TROPHIES and AWARDS:                 BEST FIVE (5) BASS

CHAMPION TEAM: P. 20,000 plus trophy

1ST RUNNER-UP TEAM: P. 15,000 plus trophy

2ND RUNNER-TEAM: P. 10,000 plus trophy

HEAVIEST BASS

CHAMPION: P. 20,000 plus trophy

1st Runner-UP: P. 15,000 plus trophy

2nd Runner-UP: P. 10,000 plus trophy                                      

(Submit this entry form to PGFFi with your entry fee January 23, 2016

PHILIPPINE GAME FISHING FOUNDATION, Inc.

1104 Prestige Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Road., Ortigas Center, Pasig City

TeleFax # 634-9187

ENTRY FORM AND WAIVER

Please accept me/us participants in the

BASS FISHING TOURNAMENT

Pantabangan Nueva Ecija

January 28-29, 2016

I/We hereby agree to abide by its rules, regulations and guidelines and I/We hereby waive any claims for liability and/or damages of any kind and nature whatsoever against the Philippine Game Fishing Foundation the Tournament Sponsor(s), or anyone acting in their behalf and with their authority, for any accident or mishap that may occur to me/us during or as a consequence of the tournament. I/We agree to accept as final the decision of the Board of Stewards. Herewith is my/our Entry Fee.

CONFORME:

Signature

Articles

1 2